Sunday, March 28, 2010

Days at RRDONNELLEY

When I was with RRDONNELLEY, I used to go late to office as it takes about 1 to 1 and a half hours to reach RA PURAM.. Going late to office often, made the shift lead, Shiva, to have a bad impression about me..

IT Services Company Profile: RR Donnelley BPO (Vendor Focus)

From here, It is just a matter of half an hour travel.. Came here, anticipating that I could goto office half an hour early.. But I couldn't.. Still continued going late..

I kind of hate to work for an UK Bank.. This is not what I am meant for.. 


The only thing that made me to goto that office was, this tall and beautiful girl, who is 4 years elder than me.. She resembles the Girl Divya Parameshwar who is seen in the 3 Roses AD.. we fell for each other, but we never expressed it although we two knew about it.. She was already commited to someone, so I dint want to disturb thier love lives..Why in their right mind "the already committed girls" see other boys..?.

When I made an error (Infact, that is not an error. Its a tactic to get the work done in a flash), the manager, Mr. Ananth, shouted at me. You dont like someone shouting at you out of nothing. This is a routine for this BUSY TENSED BEE just to get the attention of entire people in the floor. when I said people, it includes boys too..

That day, when the shift was over, When I came out of office, feeling down thinking about the shoutin from him, There was a surprise, waiting for me in my cell.

It was a msg from Ms. Mercy, the HR manager of FirstAdvantage Pvt Ltd, the msg said, "You are shrotlisted, Need to offer you, come and collect the offer letter"..

Yes..

That is the result of an interview among many that I attended, Thanks to Anandh and Chandru who informed me abt that Interview in FADV..


I struggled to get the experience letter from Olympian Tek, and finally, with the help of Shiva, I got the experience letter from Viswanath..

Meanwhile, The always tensed manager Mr. Ananth, who shouts often, died of Heart attack a month after I left RRDONNELLEY.. He was just 42. May u rest in peace, Mr. Ananth.!.  

Trainer- Alloudhin, Joshphine, Anu, Paramaguru, Prem, Comedy Sathish, Shankar, Team leads- Sundhar, Rukmani are the unforgettable people from RR Donnelley..

No comments:

Post a Comment