Tuesday, March 30, 2010

131 at Triplicane

The six months, that I spent here, is like a colourful rainbow outside my room, and a black and white rainbow inside room..

Yes..

A small room that can only accomodate 2 cots eitherside and a small gap between them..

Holiday Accomodation Overlooking Palms and Mangroves, Belize Photographic Poster Print by Wayne Walton, 48x64

Being in room makes this lazy boy to be more lazy, and all I wanted here is to sleep, sleep and sleep...

Room number 131 in Gokul mansion was what my address for these days..

When u get down at Triplicane stop, u get to see an arch of Parthasarathy temple, u take that Nallathambi street, u reach this mansion at the corner..

There are lots of events to remember about this room.. One such event is how A theft broke into my Room, and how I caught him red-handed...

No comments:

Post a Comment